Who we are is defined by what we believe in
1. Passion makes us want to push boundaries, always seeking creativity and innovativeness everywhere, anywhere
2. Makes us want to excel at every project we get trusted with
3. Makes us create detail within the detail
4. And makes us love it every single day of the year
1. Empathy makes us truly understand and share with the people around us
2. Allows us to have deeper and more meaningful connections with all the people around us
3. Makes us love, be compassionate and helps us dig deeper to understand the projects entrusted to us
4. Allows us to instill emotions to better connect with the end-user in every project we embark on
1. Freedom allows us to be open and explore ideas that are beyond the norm
2. Inspires results outside of the typical flow and routine
3. Freedom helps us find inspiration in unexpected places
4. Being free, empowers us to act, speak and create work that is truly a reflection of our soul
5. Allows us to be curious, inquisitive and to love every single project
6. Allows us to be authentic and respectful in every job we embark on
Our purpose as a fampany is
and create meaningful work that pushes forward the boundaries of our imagination.
IPOINT INT Ltd. is a professional design agency founded with a solid intent to make the world truly a better place through the use of creativity and ingenious concepts stretching from design to development and the joint result of the two combined.
We are a forward-thinking company that finds creative solutions that move concepts into the future for our clients. Focusing everything we do around our core values, we manage to create concepts that impress & transmit emotions with a long-lasting effect.
Join the fun
Our team has been carefully chosen to bring a united front that empowers everyone within to flourish and grow. Together we breathe life into some of the most amazing projects out there!!
Want to be part of the successful bunch? Shout out and let us know about you. Apply below
Social Media & SEO Data Specialist
At IPOINT INT Ltd. we thirst for creative blood and need someone to help shape IPOINT’s future. We want world-class talent who gets social media and SEO since our fans are awesome. We like to experiment and are not afraid to fail. Our agency, while not the largest out there, boasts an international portfolio of clients and as we all know, good things come in small packages!
If you think you are this kind of person and want to work in a fun and challenging environment, we would love to meet you. We are currently looking for a Social Media and SEO Data Specialist. Your main duties will be to develop, generate and execute marketing strategies relating to social, digital and interactive media as well as improve our reach via SEO for IPOINT INT Ltd. Monitor social activity across all channels, as well as analysing the data and making sense of it via scientific data analysis methods. Work closely with the Director to support sales, marketing and PR efforts as needed. Carry out social media programmes across various social media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, and Twitter.
Social Media and SEO Data Specialist:
- Plan social media content.
- Improve website's SEO quality on-site and off-site
- Analyse data from all our activities on our socials and website
- Work with the team of designers and developers
- Plan, manage and run all our social campaigns
- Executing a social media plan to drive acquisition, engagement, and sales
- Building new audiences through marketing campaigns and partnerships
- Carrying out audience segmentation and targeted campaigns
- Developing, testing, launching and adapting strategic engagement initiatives
- Executing plans to support company initiatives
- Working with internal teams to create compelling campaigns which drive engagement and sales
- Meet with clients at their office and engaging with them to promote our services in the best way possible
- Reporting on metrics and ROI for participation in social media sites
- Building relationships with key influencers and bloggers through social networking
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in social media, marketing, public relations or related industry
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Strong communications (telephone and in-person).
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of social media & related programs/apps.
- In depth knowledge of interpreting Data
- Requires knowledge of and ability to operate computer equipment, smartphones, cameras and related technology.
- An excellent standard of written and verbal English
- Able to upload content via Word Press and across all Social media channels
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, and able to prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Clear and effective communication
- Able to work on own initiative, but be a team player in a fast-paced and expanding company; and proficient in Excel, Photoshop and Word Press
- Photography and photo editing skills will be considered an asset
- Experience with filming and /or video editing skills
- Has good knowledge of Asana
- Has proven skills with marketing software such as Hootsuite
If you think you are ready for something fun, challenging and exciting, send us your CV to email@example.com or fill in the APPLY form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
IPOINT INT Ltd. is a forward thinking company. We find creative solutions that move concepts into the future for our clients. Focusing everything we do on three main pillars namely Aesthetic, Function & Philosophy we manage to create concepts that impress & transmit the right message that lasts long.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team to help us grow. We are not the biggest agency out there, and we like that just fine as it keeps us a lean, mean, marketing machine. Being small doesn’t mean working small. We have a client base that stretches from Malta to the US, and we apply our broad experience and deep enthusiasm to help our customers achieve their goals.
If that sounds like the kind of fun and challenging environment you’d like to work in, then our door is certainly open. We are currently scouring the horizon for a Sales Representative who is looking to make a career move to a young and upcoming agency. Being design orientated and/or having a good understanding of design will be seen as an asset. Also a minimum of 1-year experience is required.
But before you jump aboard for an adventure, we need to warn you that we sail in some pretty big oceans. So our sales representative tasks will be the following:
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information
- Identify prospective customers by means of cold calling using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in networking events, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Organise meetings at clients premise
- Maintain customer records
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing
- Meet set targets and quotas
Of course there are some great benefits to joining:
- You’ll hold a great position in a small agency that is set to grow
- You’ll have new clients that will challenge your skills
- You’ll enjoy coming to work and being here
Interested? Get in touch by sending your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the APPLY form provided.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you like to join a young team and let your talent shine in a small agency? Do you like working with clients from project inception to completion, rather than handing off half completed projects to others?
If the answer to these questions is “yes” then we’d like to meet with you.
Our agency, while not the largest out there, boasts an international portfolio of clients and has a very varied set of projects that will keep your creative skills operating at peak levels. In addition to your creativity, we’d also like you to have a healthy dose of enthusiasm and to be a good problem solver who can cope with deadlines and pressure.
Of course, we’d also like you to have some technical skills. Our new team member should be fluent in:
- HTML 5 and CSS 3
- MySQL & SQL
- Twitter Bootstrap
Also experience in open source frameworks such as WordPress and/or similar will be required. However if you’d really like to WOW us, then you should also be skilled in some (or all) of the following:
- Phaser gaming framework
If you think you are ready for something fun, challenging and exciting, send us your CV and a portfolio of your web development works to email@example.com or fill in the APPLY form provided.
Senior Graphic Designer
Are you creative? Are you passionate about what you do? Would you like to work with others who share your passion?
At IPOINT INT Ltd. we tick all three boxes and are looking for someone to join our team to help us grow. We are not the biggest agency out there, and we like that just fine as it keeps us a lean, mean, marketing machine.
Being small doesn’t mean working small. We have a client base that stretches from Malta to the US, and we apply our broad experience and deep enthusiasm to help our customers achieve their goals.
If that sounds like the kind of fun and challenging environment you’d like to work in, then our door is certainly open. We are currently scouring the horizon for a Senior Graphic Designer who is looking to make a career move to a young and upcoming agency.
But before you jump aboard for an adventure, we would warn you that we sail in some pretty big oceans. So our able bodied designers should:
- Have a great portfolio that shows you know the ropes
- Be filled with energy and enthusiasm
- Be ready to work on their own initiative, and be capable of managing projects effectively
- Understand that it’s not about thinking outside the box – because there is no box
- Be ready to play as a team – a ship only sails as well as its crew allows
- Have a minimum three to four years’ experience in a similar position
Interested? Great! Let’s get to the technical stuff.
It is important that you have sound knowledge of the following software:
- Illustrator or any similar software
Also, while not essential, it would be great if you were also familiar with:
- Knowledge of a 3D software
- After effects
Of course there are some great benefits to joining:
- A good remuneration package will be given to the chosen candidate
- You’ll hold a great position in a small agency that is set to grow
- You’ll have new clients and projects that will challenge your skills
- You’ll have the chance to work across a broad suite of creative disciplines, picking up some great new knowledge on the way
- You’ll enjoy coming to work and being here
Interested? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the APPLY form provided. Remember our requirements; so do include your portfolio (pdf or web) in your application.
Don't see your dream job here? Send us your CV...
Shall we collaborate?
We do not
work for our clients but we join forces with our clients. This is the only way that we believe will truly empower us to give our best for the good of the project elevating a higher achievable result which is more meaningful.
Antoine Vella CEO IPOINT INT Ltd.
Each project is an adventure
See what our travelling friends think about us
We have worked with Ipoint International for several years and we have always been happy with their services. They are not just a full-service marketing agency – they are our trusted partner for basically everything we do. They manage our marketing services, they take care of our websites and various tasks related to our events. We have seen some great results since the beginning of the journey with Ipoint and enhancing our online presence is just one of many things they have done for us. We have grown from a small startup to one of the most reputable and forward-thinking event organizers and media outlets within the iGaming industry. We wouldn’t be where we are today without the help, flexibility, and professional services that Ipoint have provided. Ipoint is a great resource for all things online marketing.
Chris Dahl, iGaming NEXT, Marketing Director
IPoint understood what we wanted straight away and executed it brilliantly with a touch of creative details to make our new website look and function beautifully.
Their team was very quick and efficient in dealing with us to make the experience flawless. Extremely satisfied.
Mark Arrigo, MA Architects, Founder & Lead Architect
IPOINT INT Ltd. designed and created a great and unique website for Family Trading, enabling both current and potential customers to start their trading journey. We have been extremely happy with the customer service and the attention to detail given to us throughout the whole process. Indeed, the IPOINT team has been professional, comprehensive and competent throughout the entire way of our working together.
I highly recommend IPOINT for all your website needs, being design and/or development. I trust that IPOINT will do what is needed to be sure their clients are completely satisfied.
Jordan Grellepois, Family Trading, Owner and Founder
Laferla is known as a professional and trustworthy brand, therefore it goes without saying that we can only work with the best partners that we can find, to help us to continue offering this level of excellence to our clientele. Laferla entrusted IPOINT INT Ltd. to create our new website and client management platform, as in them we found a team of like-minded people that carry our same work ethos. IPOINT INT Ltd. is truly a company that stands by its own creed.
With IPOINT INT Ltd., Laferla managed to achieve all that we wanted and give us a website that truly reflects the vision of the company. The balance achieved between design and functionality is ground-breaking in our industry. Furthermore, the whole team was extremely professional throughout the entire journey, and most importantly, held up an excellent and consistent level of communication which made them a pleasure to work with – as though they were an extension of our company during this project.
Thank you IPOINT team!
Keith Laferla, Laferla Group, IMCM, ACII, Chartered Insurer, Director
Working with the IPOINT INT Ltd. team for the marketing of our newly launched events, the weekly Podcast, the POWER Hour, and the ONLINE, has been one smooth process. IPOINT not only excels in the content prepared but also on the communication level.
Pierre Lindh, iGaming NEXT, Co-Founder and Managing Director
Having now worked with Antoine and his team for over 10 years, I can honestly say that we have always been delighted with the way all work has been handled from their side. Throughout the years, we have entrusted a lot to IPOINT INT Ltd. ranging from our branding, bespoke software, and website to small things like stationery and giveaways.
Maria Melillo, Medilink, GM
Without doubt, IPOINT INT Ltd. are one of the best digital marketing and branding agencies around.
They have provided us with outstanding branding and marketing services for 10 years and done an amazing job. We have re-branded the Vertibus Logo, Stationary, Merchandise, Corporate Gifts, Vehicle Wrapping and Websites. We have created and designed Adverts, Exhibition Stands, Video Clips, Articles, Social Media Adverts, Social Media Pages, Animations and Brand Characters. They have also supplied us with printed materials, custom-made merchendise items and corporate gifts.
I would be happy to recommend them to anyone for their marketing and branding needs.
Cleaven-Ray Mizzi, Vertibus, Head of Global Sales and Business Development
The IPOINT INT Ltd. team delivered a revamped website for APCOPAY instilling it’s new corporate identity. We needed the site to carry the momentum of a company that has been in business since 2004, yet intertwine the fresh, toned down approach that the company delivers.
This was completed on time and to spec by IPOINT. Communication throughout the full process website development was always flowing and they grasped a good understanding of what we wished to portray from day one, incorporating their suggestions along the way. We look forward to a continued fruitful long term relationship with IPOINT.
Daniel Buttigieg, APCOPAY, Head of Business Development
Choosing IPOINT INT Ltd. was one of the best decisions we have made for our company. IPOINT INT Ltd. is creative, professional, knowledgeable and proactive. They helped us get exactly what we needed. The work & ideas they present us with are always top-notch. Our firm receives regular compliments on the creative work IPOINT INT Ltd. does for our website, video animations and social media. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing to take their business to the next level.
Patrik Alfvegren, TeenVoice, Founder & CEO
BIT8 has worked with IPOINT INT Ltd. for an extensive number of years. The work presented has always been the most creative and avant-garde when it comes to design and branding. Starting from the creation of business cards, amazing adverts to a fantastic website. They have been instrumental for us to ensure our products shine.
Angelo Dalli, BIT8, CEO
IPOINT INT Ltd.'s work attitude and quality have always come across as the best for us. The work presented by the IPOINT team has always been super creative and good quality work. Their out-of-the-box way of thinking has always been greatly appreciated.
Philip Eaton Richards, Business Development, Argentarius ETI Manage
Thank you to all your team for the design work on our stand for ICE 2019. The stand looked professional and we received positive feedback from attendees and our own management. All works coordination and adaptation to our brands ran smoothly. This is not the first time we have worked together and look forward to work with you again in the future.
Thank you once again, from all the Helio team.
Richard Mifsud, Helio Gaming, Managing Director
Just back from Malta and wanted to say GREAT JOB! We thought the quality was fantastic, the team were great and everything was produced how we wanted. This was a hugely important event for us. Thank you for ensuring delivery. We knew you were the right ones for the job. You showed us this throughout the preparation before. Our requests were always answered very promptly, leaving nothing out and always very communicative.
Per Sundell, Bambora, Senior Business Development Manager
Now things have settled a little following the last years Malta Blockchain Summit, I wanted to say thank you so much for an excellent job on our stand design and build. We were very pleased, not least because we didn't have to do a thing. This was our first collaboration, but certainly will not be the last, as our expectations were not only reached but exceeded.
Oliver Marco La Rosa, Globiance, CEO
We just recently got to know the Ipoint team. I would like to say we had a very busy show due in part by the stand design which we were more than pleased with, the attention to detail was excellent... I was particularly pleased that nothing was too much trouble for you especially dealing with the show organisers on our behalf to co-ordinate deliveries and making sure the right materials were chosen etc... We were so satisfied with the result that after SiGMA 2018, we have already entrusted them with another show at G2E Asia and we are looking forward to grow our relationship since we are always attending different shows around the world.
Tal Kazula, PRAXIS, Marketing Communications Manager
We have been working with IPOINT INT Ltd. for over 8 years and it has been great, and still going strong. Whatever project we throw at them, whether it be our website, our adverts, marketing strategy, or marketing material, they have always made sure to understand Hydrolectric’s visions and turned it into everything we hoped for and more. We have always been amazed by their work and the beautiful website and brand that they created for us. The time they spend with their clients and the care that they put into their work is commendable.
Thank you IPOINT!!
Stephen Ciantar - Hydrolectric, CEO